Tonight we finally made it to my cousin's (Big K) ballgame. We went after my nap, so I was in a really good - and energetic - mood. I was excited to go cheer on Big K, but I got a little distracted by the multitude of rocks. Just look at all of them!
First I piled them up to get a good look at them. Aunt Patty did a great job trying to keep me from falling off the bleachers or hitting my head on them. Thanks, Aunt Patty!

Then I started to organize them. I have a very good system!
A little later I thought it would be cool to crawl under the bleachers and put some dirt on my jeans.

Here I am yelling at ... I mean, cheering on the kids.
Even though I detest sitting still, I decided to be a good "mei mei" and pose with Spencer for a photo op. Hurry up, Mommy, I have places to go, people to see, and rocks to play with!
Mama Peg thought it would be fun for Mommy to get a picture of me wearing a batting helmet. The team was out in the field, so we quickly put one on and Mommy snapped the picture. I sure do look cute! I wonder if I'll play baseball some day. It sure does look like fun. I tried to run out onto the field a couple times tonight, but Mommy wouldn't let me go out there.
Here's me and my Mama Peg walking around the park. I think it's funny to take off running really fast and watch her try to keep up. Hehehe!
After the game we headed to Dairy Queen for a cool treat. Mommy and I shared a chocolate covered strawberry waffle bowl. It was good, but I liked drinking the water and saying "aaahhh" after each drink more than I liked the ice cream. I'm silly that way.
We had a fun night. On our way home, we picked up Daddy who had started riding his bicycle over to where we were. He rode a really long way. Mommy and Daddy clocked the distance as we drove home and he rode just over 27 miles! He's so strong!
Good job, Big K, at your game! I'm glad I got to come see you. You make me smile.




2 comments:
So cute!! So busy and so cute!!
Thanks for coming to cheer big K on. It wasn't the teams best night but fun to watch any way...and the ice cream afterwards was great! Sorry Rick missed it but know he got his work-out also! What a guy!
Love & hugs,
Mom R
Post a Comment