Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BUBBLE GIRL

"Bubble" is one of Malia's new words. She can say it fairly clearly. This particular word has special meaning in our family because, as Rick's Mom likes to recall, it was Rick's first word when he was two. (Apparantly, he didn't have to do much talking with two older sisters to take care of him.) As the story goes, Rick had to be holding a bar of soap to say the word. But I digress ...

Tonight Malia noticed the bubbles in the kitchen sink as Rick and I were doing dishes. She loves having them put in her hand, and for some reason ...


... she likes to rub them on her belly ... ???


Don't ask me ... I just live here.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

True story of Rick!
And may I ask...where else would you put bubbles? LOL
Love her fasination of things and life.
Grammy loves ya baby girl.