Saturday, April 25, 2009

W*ii Party - Redneck Style

While Easter shopping for the kids one day, Rick came across a W*ii game called "Redneck Jamboree." Being the slightly competitive family that we are, he thought it would be great to challenge his sister's family to a little competition - redneck style. And, Amanda and her family were all to willing to step up to the challenge.

Here's the family picture taken before the feud began ...


Although we laughed a lot during the games, nothing made us laugh more than Kyle's tatoo that declared his love and commitment for all the world to see ...


I often wonder what Malia thinks of all our silliness. But, she sure did have fun playing with the kids on this night.

5 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Oh MY!!! That is hysterical!!!!!!!!! So, who won????

Cindy said...

This is the result of our raising of out children? Where did I go wrong? Maybe when I married 'thar' father? It must have been a genetic mishap to have ya all turn out lik thes.

Shoegirl said...

Too funny!! I tried to warn little Malia what kind of family she was getting into....but I think she would have chosen you anyway and will fit right in! Only wish more families could be like yours.

Anonymous said...

LOL - what fun! Kyle's tattoo takes the prize! Ya'll look like you couldn't help but have a good time, no matter what game you played or who won. What a crazy and fun-loving time!
Mom

Winter said...

This CRACKED me up! You guys are just too funny! My question was were was Ricks tattoo?!