Today was too beautiful to spend inside, so Malia and I headed to the city park ... Malia's first visit to a park in the United States. There were several other people at the park today as well, enjoying the sunshine and warm spring weather.
Malia and I headed to the toddler area. I thought for sure she'd love the swings, so I was quick to put her in one first thing.
Malia and I headed to the toddler area. I thought for sure she'd love the swings, so I was quick to put her in one first thing.
She hated it. I think she was only in the thing thirty seconds before I got her out. Oh well. I'm sure the day will come when she's doing flips off of them and I'd wish she hated them.
She did enjoy this fun climbing contraption ... go figure!
I was very impressed with the fact she could go up and down the steps all by herself without hanging on to anything.
And, of course, she loved the slide ... which caused me to continually rush around to her as she would began to run down it, rather than slide down. My little daredevil!
But, quite honestly, this is what Malia loved doing the most at the park ...
... picking up sticks, rocks, cigarette butts ... and wandering aimlessly.
Therefore, this is the view I had of Malia most of the morning because she was on the go!




2 comments:
We took Alea to the park a few weeks ago for the first time this year and she HATED it!! Maybe because Braylen wasn't there??? She wouldn't play on anything. She loves to swing at home, but would not there. We'll have to try again with big sis, I guess! Looks like you had a great day and Malia is growing so much!!!
She is a curious sort. Can you believe it has been six months since we got home! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment