I noticed yesterday that Malia has started crossing her ankles - sometimes when she's sitting and sometimes when she's standing and leaning against a piece of furniture. It's so cute. She looks so at ease.She's been practicing her walking a lot, and she's getting rather good at it. She likes to take short little walks back and forth between furniture and gets a smile on her face. It IS quite an achievement! Won't be long now and she'll be toddling everywhere! Momma's so proud!
"Uh-Oh." She almost said it today. She likes dropping items into a little corner that she can't quite get to because we've moved our couch and oversized chair together. She dropped the remote back there today and I said, "Uh-oh." Malia said, "Uh-uh." She's so amazing!!!




6 comments:
Too Cute!! Just love her personality that shines through these pictures.
Of course she's amazing...you had doubts! I love how she likes when we clap for her when she has accomplished something and she gets excited about it. It's fun watching her become more animated and comfortable with all of us. I'm thinking she'll be a little ham around the camera. I noticed the crossing her ankles yesterday and thought she was lookingn quite comfortable in her surrounding.
Keep sharing all these traits she's developing!
Love to all,
Mom & Dad R
Of course she's amazing...you had doubts! I love how she likes when we clap for her when she has accomplished something and she gets excited about it. It's fun watching her become more animated and comfortable with all of us. I'm thinking she'll be a little ham around the camera. I noticed the crossing her ankles yesterday and thought she was looking quite comfortable in her surrounding.
Keep sharing all these traits she's developing!
Love to all,
Mom & Dad R
I love the jamies! She is just too cute. Look at how she has changed her looks from the photo at the top of the page. She is beautiful. Even is she doesnt like me! Gma loves her.
I hope you all had a good day.
She is just such a little lady!! So cute...Malia and Rachel need a playdate soon!
so cute.
Post a Comment