Monday, December 1, 2008

WHAT'S ON TODAYS ITINERARY, YOU ASK?

Product safety testing ...

Proofing paperwork ...






Conference calls ...


Posing for the Momorazzi ...


Phew! I'm beat!

11 comments:

Cindy said...

Too Cute.......
Love the outfit !

a little leprechaun said...

Too adorable!! And VERY busy!! ;-)

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

That outfit is adorable! Good looking tree, too and best of all a sweet, sweet little miracle who has finally come home FOREVER :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Malia is so sweet and photogenic. Thank you God for chosing her for our family! Jennifer, you have such a talent for journaling and photography, maybe there's a job out there which would utilize both! You and Malia are having a great time together. It's good to know how your days fill up. Thanks for sharing!
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Grandma and Grandpa R

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Malia is so sweet and photogenic. Thank you God for chosing her for our family! Jennifer, you have such a talent for journaling and photography, maybe there's a job out there which would utilize both! You and Malia are having a great time together. It's good to know how your days fill up. Thanks for sharing!
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Grandma and Grandpa R

Anonymous said...

The coopers,
You knew I was on the verge of a blog break down. I am having serious withdraw. We love the pictures and that girl is cute in anything! I hope everyone is doing well. Love, Tonya

Anonymous said...

Only 15 more days and this sweet little dumplin will be a year old.....why does she appear to be so much more mature and grown up in these pictures???

I'm still waiting to get my hands on her!! She's always so surrounded by our church family that I haven't had the chance. I'll get my day though, Miss Malia...and I may not want to give you back!

She's so adorable and I love to see her in your arms, Jen.

Enjoy these first holidays together. There are so many more "first" to come for your family and I love reading about them....thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

What a busy day!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Too cute!!! Love the outfit, she looks so grown up!!!

RamblingMother said...

such tiring work being so cute!

Steve and Kailee said...

I love your blog. Malia is such a beauty. You guys are truly blessed. What an awesome gift for the Holidays, having Malia home to share them with you.