The other night, Malia was playing with two of her stacking cups. Her goal seemed to be to have the open sides of the cups against the door as she stood up. She patiently sat there until she was holding both cups just the right way, which was grasping the ridge on the bottom side of the cup - not easy.
Once she was holding the cups she would move to the door and begin attempts to stand up as she held the cups against the door. Most of her attempts ended in dropping one or both of the cups or by slipping down the door back to the floor. I was impressed by her patience. Not once did she cry out in frustration. She was so focused. If she happened to drop a cup that fell to the other side closer to the hand that was already holding a cup, she would switch the cup she was holding to the other hand so it was easier to grab the cup that had dropped. I tell ya, she's brilliant!






2 comments:
That is cute!!!
Have I said how beautiful she is?
Post a Comment