Monday, November 3, 2008

A WORD FROM SPENCER

If you are reading this you have probably seen a good number of Malia pic's. You've also probably copied pictures onto your computer because she is just that cute.So far she hasn't cried too much and she is loving the buffet food. She has the cutest laugh and is super cute when she sucks on her thumb. She has slept through the nights so far and loves Honey Nut Cheerio's. Mom and Dad say that she is a sleep fighter. She loves taking naps on mom and dads big bed, below is a picture of Malia and me.

Along with getting Malia China has been AWSOME!!! I am going to get all my friends some really cool Chinese statue. If mom hasn't already mentioned it then I'll tell you, I made it to the third tower of the Great Wall. Dad made it all the way to the sixth, that was as far as we could go.

-Spencer-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW It's big bro and lil sis

...carrie... said...

Thanks for updating, Spencer! You look like a great big brother already napping with Malia! I am so excited for you (and your Mom and Dad.)

GmaDebbie said...

Spencer, you are 2 cool! You will be the greatest BIG Brother. Thanks for giving us your update. Way-2-go on going all that way to the tower. I hope your legs won't hurt. You'll get more adjusted to baby sis. She'll love you more and more as she gets to know you. (How could she not!) Keep having fun. I'm sure your friends will be excited for you to get home since now they know you're bringing them presents!

Be safe! Love you all.

Winter said...

Spencer you are going to be an amazing big brother...every little girl should be so lucky to have a big brother like you to look after her. Trust me there will be times she will drive you CRAZY but those times will be nothing to those times of shared memories you will create with each other not just as kids but as you grow into adulthood she will be the best friend that no one else can be. Good job on making it so far on the Great Wall!! Have fun and soak up every moment of this experience!

the drakes said...

Congrats Big Brother Spencer! Rest assured, she will cling to you at church to get away from us and Grace!! :) You owe us!

Jennifer - I thought of you today.. (well most of the time I think about you guys and the adventures you are having! I'm addicted to your blog!!) But especially while I was wrestling Grace to get her pony tails in! I hope Malia will be better at sitting still while you do her hair! And, also I have a "Daddy's girl" too, and I love how excited she gets around him! I never tire of watching or listening to them play!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I love the picture of brother and sister! Doesn't that sound fantastic?????? You're a great guy, Spencer. Malia is sooooo lucky to have you as her brother!

LaLa said...

Congrats big brother...glad you are having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Peggy always talks about you Spencer, so I already know what a wonderful big brother you will be to Malia. Congratulations on now having a little sister.

Lee Ann Garrett
(Grandma Peggy's ya ya friend)

RamblingMother said...

That is a sweet picture. Congrats on the newest addition to your family!