At the Notary's Office where our adoption became official ...
Outside the police station ...
Waiting to get Malia's passport photo taken at the police station ...
And, one more view of the escalator at Walmart ...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We love the pictures! Stacie and I are back at work it is 12:10P.M. Nov. 4th. Our favorite picture is Malia sleeping on Ricks' chest. No Rick it isn't you or your chest! It is sweet Malia, she looks like an angel and we want to kiss those lips! The pictures of the skinned animals are so appetizing. I can't wait until our turn to try out the local delicacies.Rumor Queen hasn't had any good trust worthy rumors. She states a pkg is on the way but at this point we do not have a cut off date. This is killing me. I can't wait to see your next post. It looks like she is doing fairly well. We will keep you in our prayers.Oh Megan and Dan flew out 11/3/08!
2 comments:
We love the pictures! Stacie and I are back at work it is 12:10P.M. Nov. 4th. Our favorite picture is Malia sleeping on Ricks' chest. No Rick it isn't you or your chest! It is sweet Malia, she looks like an angel and we want to kiss those lips! The pictures of the skinned animals are so appetizing. I can't wait until our turn to try out the local delicacies.Rumor Queen hasn't had any good trust worthy rumors. She states a pkg is on the way but at this point we do not have a cut off date. This is killing me. I can't wait to see your next post. It looks like she is doing fairly well. We will keep you in our prayers.Oh Megan and Dan flew out 11/3/08!
I forgot to sign my post! The post Below is form Tonya!
Post a Comment