Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NO WONDER SHE'S A DADDY'S GIRL!


We so love our sweet Malia!!

12 comments:

Billy and Maggie said...

Congratulations, Malia is beautiful!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I race to the computer as soon as I wake each day! These are exactly the pictures I need on this election day!!! Scary thoughts race through my head, but Malia puts everything into perspective! She is a doll!!! I LOVE the picture of her asleep on Rick and the close up! Priceless!!!!

Winter said...

Could she get any sweeter??!!

LaLa said...

We had a daddy's girl too.. hopefully you are getting some Mama lovin too but if you aren't ..hang in there, it will come!

She is so beautiful and that pic will soon be on Daddy's desk I bet!

Bella's Mommy said...

Bella was a daddy's girl too and still is.....

Love the pictures and can't wait to meet Malia in person!

Bella's all ready to set up a playdate with her new friend.

Maryann and Bella

Sarah said...

aw... so sweet!

Stéphanie said...

Hi,
my name is Stéphanie, i am franch but i live in Spain. I am so happy to see your family in Nanchang. There is one month we have met our daughter in Nanchang! Nice to share the same experience in the same provincia!
Congratulations
Stéphanie

Anonymous said...

You are doing a wonderful job on the pictures....they are priceless. I imagine this is as close to China as I will ever get and I feel like I'm right there with you!

It looks like Malia is adjusting well to all. I didn't realize the poor grandma's are held at bay from holding her....how tortureous that must be!! The picture was great of them together.

I took my niece down to Indy yesterday for eye surgery and wouldn't you know...there was a China Beauty behind the desk who checked her in. I hope she couldn't tell how much I was staring at her. She was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't help but think, this will be Malia someday. I wanted to so badly ask her if she was adopted and tell her about my friends who were in China right now bringing home another little beauty, but I refrained. It took everything I had in me though!!

Thanks to Spencer for sharing his experience. I know he's going to make the BEST protective brother any little girl could ever want.

Now I'm just waiting to hear Cindy's take on the "squatty potties".....have you experienced those yet?? I'm just trying to picture that in my head and am laughing already!!

Enjoy your days....it's so nice to wake up to a new day here and see what you have been up to.

...carrie... said...

She is just precious!

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying watching your journey each day. Thank you for keeping all of us updated. It was nice to hear from Spencer and I feel so bad for Malia's poor grandmas!

steph mann said...

Oh how I'm counting down the days till you all get home! She is so beautiful!! I check my e-mails and your blog everyday to keep up on everything you are doing. I just love seeing all the pictures. I hope everyone is doing well. I know we miss you all back home!! I.m getting ready to call dad and "check" in on him-- I'm trying to make sure he behaves while moms gone!! Know I love you ALL and miss you ! Take care

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
She might think that she only needs a daddy right now. But soon she'll realize, that mommys are just as handy to have. Because dad's don't want to talk about boys, they just want to keep them away. ;)