We're off to the store for more pop ... Rick is about to go through withdrawal. We'll post more later!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, Malia looks so happy to be part of the family :) She's so adorable...and officially makes your family complete. Congrats to all four of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spencer, you're finally a big brother.
Malia is absolutely adorable! She looks very happy and content around all of you, already. What an exciting time for your family. We cannot wait to see her. The two Kristin's are here, in Indy, waiting to see her!!!!! Call us, so we can hook up while you are here. Enjoy the rest of your time in China! Kristin Wolf
She is just so gosh darn cute!!! You just make the perfect family God's plan is amazing! I can't wait to see her in really life...when is my next nursery duty again?!! She looks like she is adjusting well can't wait to hear more info....but go ahead take your pop break Rick!!!
Hi and wow!!! You don't know me, but I am Pete Frank's sister. I have been praying for you. My cousin, Marlisa sent me your website. My husband, Mark, and I are rejoicing and praising God for your beautiful little Malia! What a precious gift from God! We adopted 2 babies from Vietnam in April (they were 15 months then) and we are so in love with them as you are Malia. I can't hardly talk about you to Mark without crying because I'm feeling your emotions of meeting your sweet baby girl. Isn't it the most amazing thing - adopting a baby from a foreign country? Our hearts are with you and of course our prayers. Sometime, perhaps we can visit Marlisa and hopefully get to meet you and Malia in person. You have our BIG TIME congratulations! We're so proud of you for continuing in this journey when it seemed like it would never lead to China. But you are there because our God is amazing and faithful. We are praying! Love in Christ, Mark and Paula Davis (and Reagan and Riley too!)
The coopers, Wow how God has answered our prayers. Malia looks so calm and secure already. How do you think she is doing? Is she a daddy's girl? She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. This has put the wind back in my sales. Before I go, I will tell you just how cute we think she is. She is amazingly beautiful, sweet, adorable and angelic. We are still praying for you and you just keep posting for us! P.S. I love the split pants but think goodness for the diaper!
Thank you for the viewing pleasure! We were with the Henderson's tonight praying with them before they leave tomorrow for Taiwan!!! As we were driving home I told Brad that you would have more pictures up when we got home. We both hurried to the computer to look!!!
Malia looks like she is a Daddy's girl! How is she doing? She looks like she is very content and happy to be with you.
7 comments:
Hey,
Malia looks so happy to be part of the family :) She's so adorable...and officially makes your family complete. Congrats to all four of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spencer, you're finally a big brother.
With love,
Rikki
She's so precious. You just what to hug her!!!!!!! She seems to be adjusting quite well, you can tell she's a perfect fit!!!
Malia is absolutely adorable! She looks very happy and content around all of you, already. What an exciting time for your family. We cannot wait to see her. The two Kristin's are here, in Indy, waiting to see her!!!!! Call us, so we can hook up while you are here. Enjoy the rest of your time in China!
Kristin Wolf
She is just so gosh darn cute!!! You just make the perfect family God's plan is amazing! I can't wait to see her in really life...when is my next nursery duty again?!! She looks like she is adjusting well can't wait to hear more info....but go ahead take your pop break Rick!!!
Hi and wow!!! You don't know me, but I am Pete Frank's sister. I have been praying for you. My cousin, Marlisa sent me your website. My husband, Mark, and I are rejoicing and praising God for your beautiful little Malia! What a precious gift from God! We adopted 2 babies from Vietnam in April (they were 15 months then) and we are so in love with them as you are Malia. I can't hardly talk about you to Mark without crying because I'm feeling your emotions of meeting your sweet baby girl. Isn't it the most amazing thing - adopting a baby from a foreign country? Our hearts are with you and of course our prayers. Sometime, perhaps we can visit Marlisa and hopefully get to meet you and Malia in person. You have our BIG TIME congratulations! We're so proud of you for continuing in this journey when it seemed like it would never lead to China. But you are there because our God is amazing and faithful. We are praying! Love in Christ, Mark and Paula Davis (and Reagan and Riley too!)
The coopers,
Wow how God has answered our prayers. Malia looks so calm and secure already. How do you think she is doing? Is she a daddy's girl? She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. This has put the wind back in my sales. Before I go, I will tell you just how cute we think she is. She is amazingly beautiful, sweet, adorable and angelic. We are still praying for you and you just keep posting for us!
P.S. I love the split pants but think goodness for the diaper!
Thank you for the viewing pleasure! We were with the Henderson's tonight praying with them before they leave tomorrow for Taiwan!!! As we were driving home I told Brad that you would have more pictures up when we got home. We both hurried to the computer to look!!!
Malia looks like she is a Daddy's girl! How is she doing? She looks like she is very content and happy to be with you.
I can't wait to see her in person!!!
Post a Comment