Today is a celebratory day for the simple fact that our countdown to travel is finally in single digits!
STATUS REPORT:
Our house is now a disaster! Especially Malia's room, which has become a catch-all for everything travel related. I have most of our liquid toiletry items in our 3oz bottles and quart-sized ziplock baggies. Baby meds are in their own baggie and formula, rice cereal and baby prunes are together ready to be packed away. Malia's clothing is still in the laundry room waiting to be washed. That was on my list of things to do yesterday, but a nap was calling my name so loudly I couldn't resist. Our bathing suits have started our clothing piles, which will be added to this weekend since we will finally be close enough to travel that we can pack away our clothes. Spencer will be swimming in homework and projects this week. He'd greatly appreciate your prayers!
We leave NEXT week!!! NEXT week!!! Wow!!! That thought hit me hard this morning. Sometimes I'm close to crying as I think about how close we are to holding our precious daughter ... our miracle gift from God Himself. Emotions overwhelm me and I'm so thankful.




4 comments:
NEXT WEEK!!!! I'm getting nervous and excited for YOU!!!! We will cover you in prayer and we cannot WAIT to meet Malia!!!!!!!!!
It is so amazing and overwhelming!! Next WEEK! WOW!!
Kathryn's room is where we've got everything for the trip too!! So funny!
YAY!! And you don't have to cry, you made me. I have enough hormones right now for everyone.
Brian, Tonya & Isaac
We are praying for you!!1 I can't believe your leaving next week!!!I won't be able to sleep just thinking about your family!
Post a Comment