
STATUS REPORT:
This morning was our last day at church as a family of three. The next time we attend we'll be a family of four! We want to thank our church family for praying over us this morning. What a wonderful peace comes from knowing that, not only will many people be praying for us on our trip, they'll be praying to an awesome and powerful God who WILL hear and answer those prayers! Afterall, He's the one who began this journey in the first place!
Right now we're working on the final pieces of laundry and some cleaning. I decided I want everything that needs to be packed placed in one area before we start packing it all away. That way I can check things off our packing list as we go. I know we'll be able to get most anything we need in China if we forget something, but that doesn't mean it will be convenient to get in a timely manner.
Here is a picture of the little dress Gay & Mike got for Malia...

They also got black and white tights to go with it. Thank you, Gay & Mike! This outfit is so cute!
Thank you, also for the toy cell phone. Spencer is jealous that Malia has a cell phone and he doesn't. We told him he could carry this one around if he wanted to. He declined.
Three days! In a mere 72 hours we will be heading to the airport! Unbelievable!!! Those butterflies are doing a little jig in my tummy!




2 comments:
I'm tickled at the thought of Spencer carrying around Malia's cell phone. Heehee.
Malia will be the best dressed little girl. Gay, the dress is adorable. You have been a source of support and encouragement to Jennifer through this journey. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so thankful God has placed such wonderful, caring and spiritual women in her life. And, I know you'll be there for Malia also. You are part of God's plan through this journey and He is very wise!
Love & hugs to all at CCBC!
Mom/Grandma R
Post a Comment