
STATUS REPORT:
Less than a week to go! One more Sunday at church, one more youth group meeting, one more Pioneer Clubs meeting, three more days in the office for Rick and myself, three and a half more days of school for Spencer, six more sleeps in our own beds ... and only ten more days before we get Malia!!! Tomorrow we can start our offical single digit countdown for that most anticipated "Gotcha Day!" I'm still in disbelief that we're so close to holding our precious little girl!
Today we received our final paperwork package from our agency. When the instructions say certain papers will be one of the last things we get from CHI, and we now have them in hand ... Wow! We have all the paperwork we need to go to China. We are ready to go!! Except for the CHI buttons. Did anyone get those? Today we also mailed out the final payment to our agency for all our in-China travel and service fees. The phrase "whopper of a check" comes to mind.
Spencer got his hair cut today and then Rick and I went to parent/teacher conferences. We still have one teacher to talk with, which I'm hoping to do tomorrow since she wasn't there tonight. Other than this particular teacher's class, we seem to have all the assignments and instructions Spencer needs for the time he'll be gone.
Time is winding down, and emotions are winding up!




2 comments:
And I still need to make my travel packing list!
Hugs and Kisses to my fav DIL.
I love you
Mama Mia
Have a wonderful time finishing your packing..we got the buttons and wore them at the airport but never after that LOL
Do you know who your CHI in country coordinator is? We had Wendy but she no longer works there...Lina was wonderful too!
Post a Comment