Sigh #1: Our passports arrived safe and sound with visas intact. I want to send a thank you to our courier, Denise, at "There's Always Hope." She took very good care of us and our documents.
Sigh #2: When I called the bank today they told me the new money had arrived earlier today.
We are officially ready to go to China! Only twelve more days!
************
Here's a picture of the mei tai. It's really cute, but the straps are way too long. I ordered the large/xlarge size since Rick said he might use it and it is way too big. I'll need to shorten the straps and give it a try.
I just have to say I cannot wait to hold Malia. I really hope she's a snuggle-bug!
************
And a couple "Thank You's"...
Shelby, thanks so much for the frozen meal and gifts! We'll definitely be taking some of the links to China and the ladybug bib is just too perfect.
Debbie S., thanks for the outfit! It's so cute and I can't wait to see Malia wearing it!
I just have to say we are blessed with such great friends!





5 comments:
I am so glad to hear that the Visa and the money are in!! That is awesome! I've been thinking about you!! And I'm sorry, but that mei tai is absolutely beautiful!! I can not wait to see Malia in it!!
I guess it didn't occur to me until I read this that she is only 3 weeks older than Coby.... how funny...I never thought our kids would be that close in age or that they wouldn't both be Malia LOL
Have fun packing!!
Thank goodness you have your passports and visas back and the new money is ready too! I've been praying for all of that to work out for you guys. You'll be in China before we know it... and even better, you'll be back home with Malia for good!
My mai tai straps are kinda long as well. I've been tieing them into a bow instead of just a knot, and it doesn't look too horrible. We'll see I may take the scissors and sewing machine to it if it starts to bug me. Figured I should wait until I'm actually carrying a baby around in it instead of practicing with a doggie. :)
Post a Comment