Still no word yet on Travel Approval (TA) from China, but we did receive a package in the mail today from our agency with travel preparation instructions. I just have to say once again how super excited I am to finally be at this stage of our adoption journey! Most of the time it still feels so surreal. Rick and I will just look at each other, smile and say things like "I can't believe we're finally talking travel arrangements."
In our travel preparation package are instructions for getting our Visas, making international flight plans, a checklist on documents to take with us to China, money issues and information on post-adoption procedures.
This really is happening!
In our travel preparation package are instructions for getting our Visas, making international flight plans, a checklist on documents to take with us to China, money issues and information on post-adoption procedures.
This really is happening!




3 comments:
It really is so amazing! Chad is looking over the papers we got today as I type! Can you believe we are getting soooo close!??!?!
Pinch yourself, see, it hurts, doesn't it??? IT REALLY IS HAPPENING!!!! We are so thrilled for you and we HAVE to get together SOON, like before you leave because I have an amazing gift for Malia that you have to have!!! So, call me and we'll do Mexican together SOON :)
Great news Jennifer- I am so happy for you and your family. Safe travels- Tonya Aerts
Post a Comment