I'm sure most of you have heard news about the tainted milk that is killing babies in China. I'm still in utter disbelief at how some people are so greedy that they have such disregard for human life. It's absolutely infuriating to me. I'm grateful to know that Malia is okay ... I've checked into it and continue to thank God for His protective hand over her. It's so hard to care for a baby half a world away!!!
Here are some recent stats related to the tainted milk issue ...
~ At least 4 babies have died from drinking the tainted baby formula.
~ 104 babies are in serious condition.
~ 1,579 babies have been treated and discharged.
~ Nearly 40,000 babies have been seen in hospitals throughout China.
Here are some recent stats related to the tainted milk issue ...
~ At least 4 babies have died from drinking the tainted baby formula.
~ 104 babies are in serious condition.
~ 1,579 babies have been treated and discharged.
~ Nearly 40,000 babies have been seen in hospitals throughout China.
~ Almost 13,000 children were in the hospital just today after drinking the toxic milk powder.
Please continue to pray for the innocent babies who are suffering so badly at the hands of greedy people.
Please continue to pray for the innocent babies who are suffering so badly at the hands of greedy people.




1 comment:
I, like you, have been in disbelief over this whole issue. I pray daily for Malia that she be spared from any health issue that could arise from this. I'm glad you have gotten word that Malia is well, I have been curious on how you could find out!
Post a Comment