My Sweet Baby Girl, Happy 9 month birthday! I so wish I could be with you today, to give you hugs and kisses and tell you how much I love you. I wish we could be together today to celebrate the life God has created for you. You are a princess, my darling daughter. You were created by the King of kings and He has a very special plan for your life. I am so blessed that He has chosen and entrusted me to be your Mommy to walk through that life with you.
I pray for strength and wisdom to be a good Mommy for you - to be able to answer the questions you will have some day and to love you enough through the good times and the not so good times. I also pray for strength and wisdom for you, dear Malia, to always know and stand firm in the Truth and to never be swayed by the father of lies who will try to twist your past and plant doubts for your future. May you always believe that God has allowed events to unfold in your life to mold you into the person He's created you to be and to gain precious knowledge and wisdom from the experiences you will live through. And may it all be to His glory! May you also know without doubt that He has purposed you for a very special life with a very special mission. I cannot wait to watch and see everything unfold!
In the meantime, I ask that God keep you safe, healthy and strong. I pray that He will fill in the gaps of loving and nurturing you when your nannies may not be able to provide what you need. I ask that He continue to prepare each of us for that special day when we are finally united as a family. And I pray that even now, at such a young age, you truly know your Creator, your loving Father, who somehow loves you more than I.
Love, Mommy




5 comments:
Beautiful !
We love you all so much
Mama Mia
What a blessing you are giving Malia in this journal through your journey and being able to express your thoughts so well. You, my dear daughter, are blessed to be able to use the talent of writing God has given to you. As I wipe the tears from my cheeks, I can only say what a memory book this will be for Malia to read when she is older and has some of those questions. I pray when she realizes how loved and cherished she was from the beginning, the rest will not be as important. God has blessed so many with her life already and may we remember that He knows the plans He has made for each of us.
Love, hugs, kisses & BIG SMILES,
Mom & Dad R
Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALIA. May your mommy, daddy and big brother be holding you and kissing you on your next birthday!
Love ya lots already,
Mom R
Happy 9 month birthday, Malia. Your mommy is a very wise lady who loves you so very much. Remember to listen to her and heed her advise as she guides you each and everyday to the Savior! We love you Malia, and we have not even met you yet! You have the most amazing family just waiting to welcome and love you! You've hit the jackpot, girl!! What a blessing you will give and receive!
AMEN and AMEN some more!! Malia, you have the most wonderful family waiting for you as you will soon find out.
I happened upon a similar writing in Spencer's bible when he was maybe 3 or 4 yrs old. I was teaching his class in Sunday School and there was a bible laying on the table and when I looked inside to see who it belonged to, I saw this lengthy writing and just had to read it. It was then that I knew we had a very special set of parents just starting to come to our church. Now you know why we entrust our children's ministry to this fine christian woman so full of faith. I can only keep saying that I hope she never leaves her position, but if she wants to be a stay at home mom with Malia, I would relunctantly wish her the best.
Malia, you are so blessed to be getting such a beautiful mother - both inside and out. She is loved by many and is making an impact on lots of young hearts by her example and faithfulness in her calling, and we know she will make an impact on yours as well.
Happy 9 months, Malia....can't wait to see what God has in store for you and I hope to be able to watch it all unfold from the sidelines!
Post a Comment