Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HABAKKUK 2:3

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.

4 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

That is exactly what I tried to say in not so eloquent words about a year ago! That is exactly what we learned through both our adoptions! It will resonate the first time you hold her, you will KNOW that this time was meant for you, not a second sooner or later!! Love that verse--I haven't read it in a very long time!! Thanks for sharing.

LaLa said...

Amen sister!!! You and I have endured the long wait and our patience and faith WILL be rewarded!

Anonymous said...

That verse is perfect. I think I'm going to have to memorize it!

a little leprechaun said...

Love it! Thank you for posting it!!