Saturday, August 30, 2008

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY ...

My new cyber-friend, Terri, sent a special package that arrived in the mail today. Terri is a fellow CHI waiting Momma that has the same LID, so we'll be traveling to China together to get our daughters. We've been emailing about slings and she offered to make one for us. I was excited to receive it today! I cannot wait to have pictures of me carrying Malia in this sling. (I really hope she likes sitting in it!) Okay, picture Malia sitting in the sling ...

(Terri, I don't know what fabric detergent you used, but it sure smells good!)

Also in our special package was a tabbie grabbie. It's a tiny version of a security blanket that is a new trend for little ones today. Isn't it adorable!?! I actually went "aawwee" outloud when I saw it. The butterfly fabric is so sweet ... and really soft, too.




Thanks again, Terri! I love them both and cannot wait to have pictures of Malia with both of these. I also can't wait to meet you in person! And when we do meet, we'll finally be on the long-awaited journey to our daughters!

5 comments:

LaLa said...

Beautiful...I can't wait to follow along on your journey : ) Honestly, I can't believe we are both STILL waiting to see our little ones....

...carrie... said...

Awww!!! I make slings too! I just made one for me to carry the new baby in. Now what am I going to make for you? :)

a little leprechaun said...

I am so glad you like them!! You are too sweet!! I can not wait until we meet our daughters!!

a little leprechaun said...

JENNIFER!! Have you seen RQ this morning????

Dawn said...

What a beautifulsling! Is it a pouch or does it have a ring somewhere? I have been looking for someone to make me one. If "The Gardners" or your friend might me interested, please email me at WeAreAdopting at yahoo THANKS!!!