I'm driving a mi...
I'm driving a mi...
I'm driving a mini van.
Yes, to those of you who know I swore to never own a mini van, you may be surprised. This is what parenthood does to you, I guess.
I'm driving a mi...
I'm driving a mini van.
Yes, to those of you who know I swore to never own a mini van, you may be surprised. This is what parenthood does to you, I guess.

Anyway, for over a year now we've been heard saying on several occasions, "If we had a mini van, we could all ride together." This includes youth group trips, trips with Spencer's friends, and even family events.
Just another way to prepare for Malia. We're ready to drive her all over. If we could just get her here!
(And, by the way, we LOVE the mini van! Most likely our only regret will be that we didn't get one sooner.)




1 comment:
Jennifer driving a minivan????? But you look good behind the wheel! :-)
We love you lots!!
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment