Well, the latest rumor has been that December 8, 2005 was the cutoff this time around, and the CCAA updated their website today to confirm this. This puts us at 63 LIDs ahead of us. Much disappointed. But, on a brighter note ... many families will be seeing the faces of their children for the first time tomorrow! There's nothing more exciting than that! Congratulations to these families!




4 comments:
What a disappointment for you guys! All I can do is shake my head and pray, pray, pray....
ok......I have been checking everyday for a new posting. Finally!
Know that we love all of you and support all of you in your wait.
Much Love
Okay, not quite the date we wanted...but hey, that puts your LID 2 months out. We will pray that the next couple of months have a greater number of referral dates included in them. Your attitude and patience are to be commended. We're all in this long wait period with you!
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Mom & Dad R
I promise...I didn't think either of us would be spending another Christmas without our girls...we can make it... {{HUGS}} friend.
Post a Comment