This picture was taken by Rick's mom, who was watching us from the crowd. I was about to take a picture of her and the rest of the family when she ran out, took my camera, and took a picture of us. What a hoot! While marching, we also made plans for dinner with them after the parade. We ended up at Pizza Hut!

And here's the beautiful Braylen helping them out.

And here's Rick with the adorable Alea from Taiwan. Isn't she beautiful, too? These precious girls continue to give us hope, and remind us of the miracle that awaits us at the end of the beginning of our journey.

Our three families will also be manning a booth at the 4-H Fair coming up in a couple weeks to publicize the His Heart Our Hands Orphan and Adoption Care Ministry. We pray that this ministry will bless many children and families through assisting in the miracle of adoption. Please let us know if you would like to contribute financially to the grant!





4 comments:
Appears that as soon as you get something posted, I am right on it!
You know your MIL!
What a joy it is to be part of this special group. You have so many people praying for you and encouraging you to 'keep the chin up'.
I was so excited to see you in the parade. All I could do was jump (that is a feat in itself for me).
Loved the fact that you were participating in a great cause.
We look forward to many more fun times with family.
Hugs and devotion
I forgot to say how cute the kids are in the pictures. I cant wait for Malia to get here and we can take photos of our own little China Doll.
We love you
We are so blessed to know YOU!!! Thank you for walking with us and we can't wait for fair time! I will be calling you very soon to plan the fair week!!! We are still praying for Little Malia and you guys as you wait...
Congrats on your LID anniversary! Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment