Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Still nothing...

Still no return call from Cecilia at CIS. I called her four times today and got her voice mail each time. Don't worry...I only left one message. I don't want her to think I'm a stalker. Wouldn't that be a red flag! Anyway, it dawned on me today she might be on vacation or something. She's always been very good about returning calls in the past. The last "dawning" moment had me thinking that maybe our fingerprint letter was accidently put in someone else's mailbox. We've gotten other people's mail on occasion. Please, no more "dawning" moments!

And, no letter in the mail either. I must admit that I had a break down moment out of shear frustration after checking the mail today. No letter, no returned phone calls. I feel helpless. I'm just hoping we haven't missed our appointment.

This is really the first glitch we've run into on this adoption journey. Until now, all paperchasing has been ... well, glitch-less. Please, no more glitches! They cause me stress!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This made me want to run and put my arms around you. I love you so much. You have many praying for your adoption. Keep looking towards the Son, He will work it all out. Know that you are loved by so many.
My Daughter in Law is so special to me.
Hugs and kisses