Well, after calling CIS one more time this morning and getting Cecilia's voice mail - again - and therefore giving up all hope that we'd hear anything this week ... our fingerprint letter arrived in the mail today!!! I literally shouted with joy! (The startled pets can attest to that.)
So next friday, April 13th, we'll be getting our prints scanned at 1:00 pm. We plan to take Spence with us to see how everything is done and then we'll eat a late lunch / early supper at our favorite BD's Mongolian Grill. I can't wait! I'm so ready to have our I-171H form renewed so we don't have to mess with it anymore - and we're almost there! YIPPEEE!!




4 comments:
A huge ^5 for the mail man. I bet he didnt have a clue he was delivering such anticipated mail today. I would loved to have seen Dodgers face when you were yelling. How did you manage to wait until you got into the house to look at the mail?
Oooooooook......I will save my hug for you until needed later.
Love all of you.
Yippee!!! Glad you finally got it!!
Now, we just need the referral!!! Hang in there, we are praying for you!
A big RURRAH. Spencer was so excited when you called. I'm not sure if it was getting the letter, him getting out of school, or eating at BDs that excited him. He is such a sweetie. So glad we could steal him for the day and have a "Spencer Day" that was fun. We love you all BIG BUNCHES! One more tiny step towards the finish line...you can do it...just keep the faith!
YAY...so glad for the progress. Now the referrals just need to speed up!!
Post a Comment