Well... still no word from CIS about a fingerprint date. I reread the letter again today and it said to expect a letter within two to three weeks. Today makes three weeks. So, I called CIS, but had to leave a message. When Spencer and I returned from his guitar lessons, there was no message in return. So, I called again and was reminded that their offices close at 2:00 pm. (I'd love to have those hours!) I'm hoping there just wasn't enough time to return my call and that I'll get one tomorrow before leaving for work (that's happened in the past).
And...no referrals today! I guess the rumor wasn't true this time. They should be coming soon, though! Crossing my fingers and toes and anything else crossable that they get well into November!




1 comment:
Sorry you didnt get the return call. Dont let up on them. Keep calling. You are the bestest daughter we could ever have asked for. Rick and Spencer are so blessed to have you, and so are we.
I love you so very much.
Post a Comment