Monday, April 9, 2007

Our Newest Look

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Carrie for taking the time to add this new blog look for me! It is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and I l-o-v-e it!!! Great job! You are truly amazing! (Insert big cheesy grin and clapping here.)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

This looks great.
Carrie (I dont know her do I?) did a fine job.
Love my daughter I L....
Hugs and Kisses comin your way.
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful, feminine looking. Good job Carrie! Of course Jennifer you do such a good job with your journaling and pictures. You'll have such fun reading these back to Malia so she can get to know her family..what a treasure for her.
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Mom & Dad R

LaLa said...

Ok Carrie...come do mine..it is sooooo boring : (

Anonymous said...

I just read a book about a man who had been through a horrible wreck. His first 'speech' to his congregation was only four words: "You prayed. I'm here." We know prayer works, so we'll just keep praying even more. I think of you soooo often. Hang in there!!!
Michele Marcum