"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." (Proverbs 13:12)
Today marks 14 months of being logged in at the CCAA and I am heart sick. The wait times have more than doubled since we began this journey. This past weekend we learned that the batch of referrals that arrived this past Friday only contains two days of LID's. This fact increases our wait by yet another month and we don't even know how many more months we still have to wait. I keep looking for that light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel seems to get longer and longer. I am longing for that day when it is our turn. Until then, we continue to wait...




2 comments:
We love you and know that very soon you will be holding Malia. Hope you like your new layout! ;) We love you!
Your longing will be fulfilled... That is what you need to hang on to for now. You brought tears to my eyes as I read this entry and I wanted to give you a great big hug and kiss and take away your sorrow. Maybe even go to China and move your paperwork to the top of the stack!
Our love and hugs,
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment