We say the best movie today! "Meet the Robinsons" is not only about a boy who goes to the future. This special little boy is an orphan who longs to be part of a family. At the beginning of the movie I told Rick I couldn't wait to take Malia to a movie. By the end I was fighting back tears because I had no idea it had such a strong adoption theme.And not only was it about adoption, this movie had a lot of inventions in it as well. This reminded me of my Spencer - who loves the idea of inventing and has a dream of inventing a hoverboard.
We highly recommend this movie and will most definitely want to buy it when it comes out for sale. Two BIG thumbs up for this one!




2 comments:
My goodness....our own movie critic in the family. I was wondering if it was any good. It looked cute. Thanks for the info. Now I can go and see it. Of course I will find some little one to go with me......just kidding.
Love you all so very much.
I have heard good things about it too. I will have to check it out : )
Post a Comment