Thursday, March 8, 2007

Today's Concert Headliner!


Today I was lucky enough to get my own personal concert by the great "guitar hero", Spencer! But, this video is really for both sets of grandparents who love to hear him play -- one set of which is celebrating an anniversary today (and one grandmother who's also celebrating a birthday). Happy Birthiversary, Grandma & Grandpa! We love you all!!




3 comments:

...carrie... said...

GO SPENCER GO! :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet riff. This just may be the beginning of a whole new genre of blues music. We'll need a name for it; the "Wabash Blues," the "Southwood Blues," the "Backroad Laid Back Blues?" And every true blues guitarist has a nickname. Any ideas? How about "Sweetness Mahan?" Great job, Spence. Keep on pickin'. Grandma P 'n Grandpa D.

Cindy said...

Yo Spence.....
Sounds good. You are going to be the best rock and roller in Wabash county. I love the look on your face. Serious business there heh?
I am glad your mom shared this with us.
We love you