Friday, March 9, 2007

Celebrating for Chloe

This adoption journey has been filled with one blessing after another. We have been able to connect with many families who have been or are currently going through their own adoption journey. Most of these families we've connected with via email, but a few of these families are living here in our hometown.

Tonight we had the privilege of having dinner with Brian and Tonya (a hometown couple, and new friends) as they celebrated moving from the Review Room to the Matching Room. Their LID is March 27, 2006 . They are now one step closer to their precious China angel, Chloe. We pray for Malia and Chloe every night, knowing they are both somewhere in China waiting to become part of a loving family.

We are so blessed to have connected with this terrific couple, sharing in the same journey. And we are so excited that they have reached this exciting milestone and are now one big step closer to Chloe. Congratulations Brian, Tonya and big brother, Isaac! We are so excited for you! Thank you for inviting us to share in your celebration for Chloe!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I am so excited for all of you. It will be nice that Malia and Chloe will be able to be friends also. Special friends. I have never met Brian, but I know Tonya. It is so exciting, I want to jump up and run. Oh... wait, I cant do that yet. LOL
Well I can be a good cheerleader for the group.
Hang in there.
Much love to all four of you.

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you were able to celebrate with Brian and Tonya. There's comfort in knowing others are going through the same process as you are. We had fun celebrating with "our boys", so a great time was had by all. We wish you a speedy wait until you are able to hold your precious little girls.
Love to all,
Mom & Dad R