Saturday, March 3, 2007

Rumor Queen Buzz


There's some exciting buzz on the Rumor Queen site this weekend. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this site, it's run by an anonymous second-time adopting mom who has developed some good connections within the world of China adoptions.

Anyway...the buzz is that packages left the CCAA on China's Friday (our Thursday night). What exactly is in these packages is not yet known. The CCAA is very tight-lipped about their progress. Most likely TA's (travel approvals) are in the packages, but there may be referrals as well. We should know for sure in the next couple days. There could be some exciting news in the coming week! I'll definitely be keeping a watch on the CCAA website for any updates.

Although it's important not to get too wrapped up in these rumors, it's still fun to know that there's a buzz in the air!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I hear buzzing too, oh wait, that is the ringing in my ears. I know you will keep us all posted as to the news you get. By the way, where did you get that crown? I want one too.
We love all of you

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the "Rumor Buzz" is "in the know." One day soon you'll be in the "buzz" and will be heading to China. Yeah, rah, Mahans!!
Love you all lots,
Mom & Dad