Well, I visited the Post Office today and our paperwork and money are in the mail and on their way to the US Citizenship and Immigration Office in Indy. If any of you live in the area (ie: Kristin and Terri) feel free to check in on it for me!
Indiana is blessed with a quick CIS office, so hopefully we'll hear back from them soon with our fingerprint date. And, here's hoping I haven't just jinxed things! I'll let you all know when we hear something. Is Monday a little too hopeful?
Indiana is blessed with a quick CIS office, so hopefully we'll hear back from them soon with our fingerprint date. And, here's hoping I haven't just jinxed things! I'll let you all know when we hear something. Is Monday a little too hopeful?




1 comment:
Came to this blog by chance. Some people have 1001 excuses to adopt a child in China, some just want do it. Whatever it is, wish you good luck.
Post a Comment