I love following other families as they travel on their adoption journey. And, one of the things I enjoy reading are their timelines...when did they start the process, how long did it take them to get through certain steps compared to us, etc. So, in the off chance that someone would like to know our timeline, I've posted it in the righthand column under CCAA News. I'll update it as we go along.
It's truly amazing to look back on our journey to see how far we've come. It's a source of satisfaction and encouragement that we're actually making progress. I often wonder how in the world we've been able to stay calm and patient through this ever extending process and have no other conclusion than the fact that it comes straight from answered prayers. Thank you to all who have been and will be praying for us through our journey...and for the daughter we don't even know yet. We treasure and covet your prayers!




2 comments:
I like the timeline....good idea. Gives people a real feel for what you have been doing to reach your goal.....a precious little girl.
Good idea to have the timeline. One important item you forgot to mention was that Spencer wanted you to start a year or so before you did. It's interesting to see all that was done and then redone!
Malia is worth all the filing and refiling of paperwork!
Love, hugs, kisses & smiles,
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment