Thursday, March 29, 2007

Referral Rumor

Well, the Rumor Queen site has received word that some packages have left China. Could they contain referrals? Or maybe travel approvals for those who have already received their referrals and are just waiting to travel to bring their children home?

Last time this rumor made it's way to the RQ site the packages did, in fact, contain referrals. However, that was just earlier this month. It almost seems a little too soon for the next batch of referrals to be on the way, but it's always possible. Tomorrow could bring some really exciting news for those with late October and early November 2005 LID's. I'm really anxious to see the cutoff date this month and am really hoping they get into November LID's. Apparently October 31, 2005 is a huge day.

Still no word about a fingerprint date for us. I'm convinced that I jinxed us with an earlier post stating that Indiana has a fairly quick CIS office. Hmph! (Insert crossed arms and pouty lips here.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read on the CCAA website that they were on Oct. 24, 2006. Oh, how exciting. The end of October would be great! Your patience is a blessing. I'm so glad you have your blog to keep us all informed. Us grandparents need to know these things!
Love, hugs, kisses and smiles,
Mom & Dad R

Cindy said...

Pouty lip? Thats cute.
We are keeping you in our prayers.
You have been so patient. It will be time for you to go soon. Then.....you will have Malia to hold and love.
We love you all so very much.