Friday, March 30, 2007

Havin' Fun



We had our neices and nephew over this evening while their parents went to a banquet. We spent lots of time outside since the weather was so nice. We got hotdogs and cheese fries from B&K and decided to have a little picnic outside.






Then the kids decided to climb the tree.















Then they played soccer while I did some weeding and Rick washed his truck.









Then they rode bikes in the drive.



And then, something really cute happened.




It all started with a bucket...











...that made a little puddle.










But, I want a bigger puddle.




Thanks, Uncle Rick!








And now, I have a pool of water!


Uncle Rick's the bestest!!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is so cute. I know the kids had a good time by the photos. Uncle Wick is spoiling The Duke of Luke. I love the photos. I need put them on my website. You are the bestest DIL.
You sure had a beautiful evening to have the kids over.
Love you all