Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Promise - An Easter Pageant

Every two years our church puts on a pageant at Eastertime called The Promise. This is our third time doing the play. Our performances were Friday and Saturday night over the weekend. This year Spencer played Thomas, one of the disciples, as well as one of the people in the courtyard who accused Peter of being a follower of Jesus. Isn't he just the cutest disciple ever?!






Rick played John the Baptsit again this year, as well as one of the thieves on the cross.


Our Pastor's wife, Susie, is the director of the play. I was one of the assistant directors who tried to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be to cue them on their entrances. Everyone did a fantastic job once again this year. Easter is such a wonderful holiday and we are thankful for the hope it brings. Happy Easter Season!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Spencer is by far the most handsome one of all. Rick comes in a strong second..lol. I like the last photo. That one is really nice. I know there is a lot of work and practices for the play. Good Job to all of you ^5.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I enjoyed watching the play on opening night. Everyone did a fantastic job and was right on cue. Great singing talent and quite a handsome Thomas, so all in all, we each gave it 2 thumbs up.
Love you all very much!
Mom & Dad R