Tired of being in the house, Malia and I invited cousin Luke and Aunt Amanda to the park for playing and a picnic. We were so excited they said "yes."
Malia and Luke have a funny relationship - more like brother and sister than cousins. It was the same with Spencer and his cousins Cassidy and Lauren (Luke's older sisters). Although their arguing can be annoying at times, we love that they are so close.
Malia and Luke both love to play on this airplane. They went back to it over and over. Amanda, however, wasn't so sure. This picture was taken after Luke announced to the passengers that they were going to crash.
Malia and Luke have a funny relationship - more like brother and sister than cousins. It was the same with Spencer and his cousins Cassidy and Lauren (Luke's older sisters). Although their arguing can be annoying at times, we love that they are so close.
Malia and Luke both love to play on this airplane. They went back to it over and over. Amanda, however, wasn't so sure. This picture was taken after Luke announced to the passengers that they were going to crash.
I LOVE this tree at the park. I really wish it was at my house. These roots make the perfect little seat.

Goofy faces from goofy kids!
I must confess that the kids had a few grumpy moments. I couldn't resist taking a picture of their grumpy faces.

But, they were quick to give me a smile when I asked.
While eating lunch - well, while Amanda and I ate lunch. The kids were too cranky and distracted to eat - we saw an inch worm under our table. We coaxed him onto a leaf so the kids could see better.
I think he's trying to look like a stick. I'm pretty sure he was hoping they'd find him boring and move on quickly.

Thanks, Luke and Aunt Amanda, for going with us today!




No comments:
Post a Comment