After school ended, I snapped some pictures of Spencer with a couple pieces of the artwork he did this year. Rick and I have been talking lately about how his skills have improved. He's really learned how the right kind of tools can make all the difference. Take for example this Je*ep picture - he used some pretty expensive colored pencils and boy, could you tell a difference!

And, here he is with a pen/ink project.

And, I just have to say that he did both of these pieces free hand!




3 comments:
WOW!!! Spencer has some AMAZING talent! Great job!
EXCELLENTE'
This boy has talent. Wonder if he got it from Dewey or me? Nah..neither he is just extremely talented. And we are so proud of him. Keep up the good work Spency
Love ya
Gma & pa
Awesome! He needs to be in Fine Arts at the Fair next year!!!
Post a Comment