can I pick all of them???????????
I like number 1, but we will vote for her not matter which you send in!!!
I like them all, but my favorite is #1. She is so adorable!
i like number 3!
I pick #1, no #2...no #3, umm #4, how about #5. I guess what I'm saying is that I just love them all!Love you adorable Malia!Grandma Peg and Poppy Dewey
I like # 1
I like #1 also :) She is definately a beautiful girl!
My vote is #3... Girl you must have been busy on here cathing up. Great job as always ; )
Post a Comment
8 comments:
can I pick all of them???????????
I like number 1, but we will vote for her not matter which you send in!!!
I like them all, but my favorite is #1. She is so adorable!
i like number 3!
I pick #1, no #2...no #3, umm #4, how about #5. I guess what I'm saying is that I just love them all!
Love you adorable Malia!
Grandma Peg and Poppy Dewey
I like # 1
I like #1 also :) She is definately a beautiful girl!
My vote is #3...
Girl you must have been busy on here cathing up. Great job as always ; )
Post a Comment