I'm so sorry! We will be praying that your hearts will comforted. Love you all!!
I am so sorry. I know your hearts hurt. He was a wonderful dog. We love you.
It's so hard to part with a pet we have loved for years. Dodger was a great dog. His memory will live on as you know from our Toby. Our prayers are with you all as you grieve for him, and know that we grieve along with you.Love & hugs,Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so sorry! We will be praying that your hearts will comforted. Love you all!!
I am so sorry. I know your hearts hurt. He was a wonderful dog. We love you.
It's so hard to part with a pet we have loved for years. Dodger was a great dog. His memory will live on as you know from our Toby. Our prayers are with you all as you grieve for him, and know that we grieve along with you.
Love & hugs,
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment