I heard a rustling in the dining room today and when I went to investigate I found this little chip thief!
I've had my suspicions that our chip supply has been mysteriously getting smaller and smaller. This little thief must be a repeat offender!
What startled me the most is that this little thief didn't even care that she'd been caught red handed!
Don't worry ... I've reported her to the local authorities who have asked me to pass along the following information: The Chip Thief is armed and dangerously cute! Be on the look out!
I've had my suspicions that our chip supply has been mysteriously getting smaller and smaller. This little thief must be a repeat offender!
What startled me the most is that this little thief didn't even care that she'd been caught red handed!
Don't worry ... I've reported her to the local authorities who have asked me to pass along the following information: The Chip Thief is armed and dangerously cute! Be on the look out!




3 comments:
I hope that the chip thief doesn't show up at my house...scary news!! :)
That is hysterical!!! Sounds like something that would happen around here, too!!
So scary!! And you were home at the time too!! So glad no one got hurt and the theif seems to be well nourished... ;-)
Post a Comment