Sunday, August 2, 2009

WAGONER REUNION

Today, after church and Malia's nap, we headed to a family reunion. We were one of the lasts one there, but that didn't stop Spencer from practically skipping lunch to go hang out with the kids. They were playing a bean bag toss game that people around these parts call "corn hole."


Malia didn't care what it was called, she just took a bean bag and ran.


Is this where I'm supposed to put it, Mama?


What else is in the hole?


Examining the hole from the other side ... yep, that's our curious Malia!

Cousins!




Spencer did his best to pose with his little sister, but Malia was more interested in trying on Chloe's shoes. She is sooooo into shoes!


Here's how Malia keeps Pawpaw young. I'm not sure who has more fun with this game, Malia or Pawpaw!


Apparently, our order was ready?


Cassidy and Malia, striking a pose ... or is that the "I'm not ready to go home yet" face?

No comments: