Saturday, August 1, 2009

GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE

Since we were so used to being out and about a lot from vacation, Rick and I decided to take Malia to a nearby reservoir to watch the boats and hike a little bit. Spencer, being the home-body that he is, decided not to go. So, off the three of us trekked.

We first attempted to have a little picnic at the pavilion, but Malia was more interested in running around. She briefly enjoyed watching the boats ...


... and was quickly ready to move on to something more physical than just watching.


She loved the orange balls and would say "ball" as she moved them one by one to the other side and back.


What phrase comes to mind? Double Trouble!


Here she's frustrated that she can't get up the slide. Some day she'll learn ... maybe. I'll give her this ... she's persistent enough to keep trying.


And here we are attempting to hike a trail with a stroller. All I'll say is that we made it to paved road on the other side. The in between part was interesting to say the least.

No comments: