Saturday, August 1, 2009

THE AMAZING PEANUT INCIDENT

This video is an absolute treasure!!! My cousin, Tamie, showed Malia how she could open a peanut shell, and EVERY time she did Malia would gasp in utter amazement as the peanut inside was revealed.





It took a couple attempts, but I was thrilled to capture her expression on film as well ...


Look at that face!
I'm serious when I say this is the reaction Malia had every time the shell was opened.


Pure sweetness!!!
Oh, the wonders of life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious! She was truly amazed each and every time like it was the first. It's the amazement of the things we take for granted that makes children so wonderful. So glad you were able to capture this and the expression on her sweet face. What a doll!
Love & hugs,
Mom & Dad R

Sarah said...

love the video of your little peanut! :)