Last night was actually Malia's first trip to the 4-H Fair. I know, I know ... I know what you're thinking. What?!? You didin't have the camera to capture that most incredible "first" in her life?!? Well, no. I didin't. I was there to work a booth for our local 24-7 prayer house, Hesychia House ... and, I forgot.
But I didn't forget tonight, which was her first time looking at the animals at the 4-H Fair. Mine, too, actually. And, it was FUN!
First, we saw the pigs ...
But I didn't forget tonight, which was her first time looking at the animals at the 4-H Fair. Mine, too, actually. And, it was FUN!
First, we saw the pigs ...


Then we were off to see the cows ...

And, then the goats, which Malia seemed to love ...

... so much so that she gave this one a sweet kiss on the nose!

Yep! A kiss! How sweet is this picture?!

Then we headed to see the chickens and ducks. And then the rabbits, where we ran into a former co-worker who's daughter raises rabbits. So, she pulled one out for Malia to pet. Thanks, Sonya!

We ended the night with some ice cream, which Malia really enjoyed. She liked my flavor best - cookie dough. Not really diggin' Daddy's flavor of choice tonight - orange dreamcicle.

We'll be back tomorrow night to work the booth for His Heart, Our Hands.




2 comments:
oooohhhh...orange dreamcicle is my favorite!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the kiss picture :) She is just too adorable for words :)
So where's the pictures of her on the rides???? Don't tell me she didn't want to ride the roller coaster....she's such an adventurer! Maybe it was best to keep her in the animal area! Malia, you are too cute and growing way too fast....
Post a Comment