Although she's two weeks shy of being 18 months, Malia and I headed down to the public library for Toddler Time. The theme for the day was music, which is right up Malia's alley. She LOVES music and it is absolutely adorable to watch her dance, which she does daily.We started our time by singing a song. Then the facilitator read a book about a marching band. We then watched an old Sesam*e Street video where the puppets were singing "I Am A Fine Musician." (Let me just say Sesam*e Street's puppets have come a long way!) Afterwards, the kids were given "drums," which they played and then got to decorate.
Malia seemed to enjoy herself, although she was a little indifferent about the whole thing. She's a little young and my main reason for taking her was to get her out and allow her to experience something new and to be around other kids. We'll definitely go back again.
Thanks, Shelby, for taking our picture! I'll have to get one of you and Grace next time!




2 comments:
I love her long little fingers. She is so precious! I am sure you had a good time. Rick used to go to the library. Malia is following in Daddy's footsteps?
Much Love
Cindy
That is so fun!! Too cute!!
Post a Comment