Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MALIA MEETS BABY BIRD

Today a friend from church stopped by to get some VBS supplies and as we stood outside talking he noticed a baby bird in our yard. After he left, Malia and I went back outside with camera in tow to take some pictures of this cute little creature. We've seen some baby birds already this Spring at my mother-in-laws house. She had a whole nest full! But it was fun having one at our own home.


I had to snap pictures as quickly as I could to keep Malia from grabbing hold of the poor, innocent, helpless creature. He'd have been no match for Malia's iron grip (just ask the cat!).


I love God's creations! They are magical!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It is a baby robin. Malia has on a great shirt by the way. She is to adorable. Isnt nature fun?
Much Love
Mama Mia