
At each meal we say a prayer and we've been trying to get Malia to say "amen." Instead she usually just claps and cheers ... most likely because her hands are finally free to grab the grub. But today she was playing with her Precious Moments doll that says the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer that ends with "amen," and what precious word did Malia say? "Amen!" Although, she seems to be leaving off the "n" at the end ... but she's definitely saying "amen."
Oh, how I pray this daughter of mine learns to love Jesus! Amen!




5 comments:
Oh, this made me smile!!! I love the beginning stages of faith in a child!! That is my prayer too :)
She was too funny yesterday with all her jabbering. I know she was trying to tell me something, but Gma just didnt understand.
She is so precious! I love all of my grandkids so much.
Cindy
That is too sweet!! Love looking at all the pictures! She is getting so big! Too much fun! Sorry I'nm so behind on my blog check-in!!
Please have a wonderful weekend!!
Big Hugs!
AMEN!! I will be waiting to hear that word in our services someday soon.....and I'll know exactly what she said.
how sweet! this made me smile.
Post a Comment