I haven't read your blog in a while. Malia looks great. Mia's favorite word is "da" too. She uses it to ask for Mark and almost everything else. She also likes to squeeze in small spaces. So cute. We are looking forward to seeing you all this summer.
What a beauty! Her personality sure is blossoming. Loved her jabbering and pointing her finger at supper the other evening. I'm not sure what she was saying, but I was sure listening! :) Love & hugs to all, Mom
3 comments:
She is looking so big!! I LOVE her outfit! So cute!
I haven't read your blog in a while. Malia looks great. Mia's favorite word is "da" too. She uses it to ask for Mark and almost everything else. She also likes to squeeze in small spaces. So cute. We are looking forward to seeing you all this summer.
What a beauty! Her personality sure is blossoming. Loved her jabbering and pointing her finger at supper the other evening. I'm not sure what she was saying, but I was sure listening! :)
Love & hugs to all,
Mom
Post a Comment